Like us on
TEAR OFFS NOT PERMITTED TO BE USED AT CANADA HEIGHTS
Just a reminder to all riders and teams competing in the Revo ACU British Motocross Championship Fuelled by Gulf Race Fuels. Don't forget there is a £1,000 prize up for grabs at the end of the season as part of the RHL Environmental Award.
- Spill Mats
- Contaminated Waste – i.e. Tyres, Filters, Oil disposal
- Disposal of General Waste in the designated bins
- Cleanliness of area within paddock
- Cleanliness of rider camping area
- Adherence to noise levels and times
All riders and their associated party will be monitored and assessed in line with the RHL Environmental Policy, by members of the RHL Team. A team can consist of one or more riders and is defined as a rider/riders and their support party, to include commercially sponsored teams and privately funded teams/rider.
To stay up to date with the latest RHL Ride Green news head over to www.rhlactivities.com or follow the RHL Ride Green Instagram page @rhlridegreen